Does this sound like you? Critical Thinker. Resourceful. Self-Generating. Entrepreneurial. Strong Communication Skills. Hungry to Learn. Collaborative. Creative. A Team Player. Proactive. Problem Solver. And, likes to binge watch a Netflix series every now and again?! Well, then we want YOU!
Financial Technologies Forum, LLC (FTF) seeks an ambitious and professional individual to fill an immediate position of Conference Manager, Production & Sales.
We offer an entrepreneurial, creative, and fast-paced environment, and we pride ourselves on maintaining a culture of fun, intelligence, and hard work. We are looking for an individual that is smart, confident, resourceful and proactive who will add value to our company! And, best of all, we’ll train you!
- Research and Recruit Senior Professionals to speak at FTF events
- Coordinate and lead organization for events regarding speaker preparation, venue logistics and materials needed
- Venue logistics – oversee on-site staff at event venues and audio-visual team
- Lead the conference on the day from speaker and logistical standpoint
- Collaborate on marketing ideas
- Work directly with Advisory Board and FTF editor on creating conference agendas
- Collaborate on the design and creation of event materials
- Manage conference and events on FTF website
- Handle all logistics related to sponsorship participation from closing the sponsorship sale (with commission!) to event logistics to onsite management
- Oversee all production and printing of event materials, such as, attendee workbook, badges and event presentation slides
- Assist with marketing the events to high level attendees and reaching out about ticket sales
- Team Player
- Great attention to detail
- Strong written communications skills
- Positive Attitude
- Positive Work Ethic
- Go Getter
- People Person
- Sense of Humor!
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Founded in 2006, Financial Technologies Forum (FTF) is a woman-owned media company focused on delivering news, other useful content, premier conferences, interactive webinars, and a variety of special events for the professionals that make capital markets work. FTF focuses on middle- and back-office operations, IT innovation and advances in compliance, regulation, market structure and key aspects of global securities processing. Our global client base consists of C-suite executives and senior level securities professionals from leading financial services institutions, upstart firms, service providers and financial technology companies. Our online news service, FTF News and magazine FTF Focus offer original editorial content, news updates, in-depth analysis and industry research on all things related to securities operations, fintech, compliance, regulatory matters and trends affecting middle and back-office operations. FTF also assists leading financial technology and service providers with various marketing and lead generation services. For more information, visit www.ftfnews.com.