The global lockdown caused by the COVID-19 pandemic challenged many players in the securities industry, including companies like Murex, a solutions provider for trading, treasury, risk, and post-trade operations.
Yet Murex reports that it was able to maintain maximum support and operations for its customers during the height of the lockdown because of its embrace of cutting-edge development methodologies, says Stella Clarke, chief marketing officer for Murex, and the subject of this FTF News video.
For Murex, it was already acquainted with the adjustments caused by the global, pandemic lockdown, Clarke says.
The video interview also covers:
- The major factors that caused voters to pick MX.3 as Software Solution of the Year for 2019;
- The permanent changes in Murex’s operations to come from the lockdown challenges;
- The re-platforming efforts of customers in 2019, and how Murex’s clients are transforming IT infrastructures;
- What Murex is doing to support the transition away from LIBOR;
- And the significance of CICD: Continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) and methodologies
Please click on the image above to view the entire video for free.
The FTF News Technology Innovation Award for Software Solution of the Year went to Murex for its MX.3 offering. The FTF Awards for 2020 rewarded achievement in 2019.
Video Editor: Janene Knox
Interview conducted by Eugene Grygo, chief content officer, FTF News
Co-Producers: Sarah Hathaway, vice president, Financial Technologies Forum (FTF) and Eugene Grygo